Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

a change of times

My involvement in a certain startup has made me quite engulfed with news. All sorts of news, with the holy grail of differing between 'regular' and 'really important' news. This involvement also brought into light this peculiar habit of myself and my partners to argue, long silly arguments about seemingly important technical issues. As these discussions take precious time and have little value, I thought it would be best to invest this time in a new sort of evangelism - promoting my views on these subjects, using the platform of a blog, in a manner which shall enable my associates - if they so desire - to carry our arguments via the comments and talkbacks (I seriously doubt that they will). 

So, starting this month, and for quite a time, I guess, this blog shall become a lot busier, and the arena for discussions of varying levels of depth and interest in news items, most of which shall come from the following "fantastic seven" sources of technical news - 
I will naturally use other news sources as well, the top among them, the natural harbingers of news in this day and age: Google and Bing (with the possible glimpse at Wolfram Alpha

P.S


No comments:

Post a Comment